City & Guilds
Class 1 or 2 HGV Driver / Operator
We are looking to recruit HGV Drivers / Operators to work from our Croydon office to compliment our existing Operations team.
The HGV Drivers / Operators will work as part of a team to respond to emergencies and maintenance of various sites providing a first class service at all times.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
• Full UK clean Driving licence – Class 1 OR 2
• Valid CSCS card
• City & Guilds Chapter 8 – signing and guarding (desirable)
• Professional customer service skills
• High standard of communication skills, both written and oral
• High attention to detail
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Time management and strong organisational skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Problem solving
• Team working
For further information, please visit click here!
Skills & Experience
• Experience of using Microsoft Office
Salary & Benefits
£9.00 p/h plus overtime