This morning Hydro Cleansing Limited held a very successful HGV Cycle Awareness training session for all drivers, operational staff and Directors.
The session was delivered at 7am by Sergeant Simon Castle from the Metropolitan Police ‘Exchanging Places’ scheme at their premises HCL
House, Beddington Farm Road, Croydon. In attendance were Chris Snelling (head of Urban Logistic and Regional Policy) from the Freight Transport Association, Jack Semple from the Road Haulage Association and Tom Brake (MP).
Hydro Cleansing are supporting over the next 3 days, three Exchanging Places’ scheme sessions by lending to the MET Police several of their HGV Vehicles. This reinforces Hydro Cleansing’s policy of taking cyclists in London safety very seriously following death of 6 cyclists in 13 days.
Class 1 or 2 HGV Driver / Operator
We are looking to recruit HGV Drivers / Operators to work from our Croydon office to compliment our existing Operations team.
The HGV Drivers / Operators will work as part of a team to respond to emergencies and maintenance of various sites providing a first class service at all times.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
• Full UK clean Driving licence – Class 1 OR 2
• Valid CSCS card
• City & Guilds Chapter 8 – signing and guarding (desirable)
• Professional customer service skills
• High standard of communication skills, both written and oral
• High attention to detail
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Time management and strong organisational skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Problem solving
• Team working
For further information, please visit click here!
Skills & Experience
• Experience of using Microsoft Office
Salary & Benefits
£9.00 p/h plus overtime