Hydro Cleansing Ltd.
Hydro Cleansing’s Game of the Week:
Escape the Sewer
There is estimated to be more than 5 million pump stations, across London and the South East, which collect and feed waste through the vast complex of sewers, drains, pipes and treatment plants. The average person uses 150 litres of water per day, which when multiplied by the 8 million people living in the South East of England perhaps gives some insight into the miracle beneath our feet.
Our drainage systems must be capable of handling waste water, rubbish, rain and anything else that comes its way, filtering, cleaning and ferrying the water through networks stretching miles, redelivering that clean water back to our homes whenever we turn a tap. When you consider also that London is Europe’s most densely populated metropolis, with the greatest level of growth and some of the oldest infrastructure, perhaps again you realise just how clever the utilities industry is.
The modern day miracle which is our current system has coped so well for so long but in order to ensure this continues it is vital that recognition is given to the following key issues:
- Pump stations maintenance
- Gullies and drain clearance and inspection
- Soakaway cleaning and maintenance
- Car park interceptor inspection and servicing
- Internal building drain cleaning
- Fat and grease is captured in traps which are emptied regularly, avoiding pollution
By managing our drainage infrastructure cohesively, we can:
- Mitigate the risk of floods
- Reduce pollution of our waterways
- Reduce insurance claims and rising premiums
- Prevent slips, trips, and falls
- Reduce repair costs from failed infrastructure
- Reduce the risk of loss of trade
Hydro Cleansing was built for London and all that London can throw at it. Our fleet encompasses the broadest range of technology in the market and is capable of dealing with the deepest flood, through to the highest blocked toilet.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience we offer services designed to your specific needs, committing ourselves to providing an unrivalled, cost effective service, causing minimal disruption.
Naturally, we hope our range our services may be of interest to you, so if we can be of any further assistance, you wish to book an appointment or receive a quote, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0808 256 5844 or visit our website www.hydro-cleansing.com