To check out our updated quality assurance and accreditations page click here.
Communication for us all here at Hydro Cleansing is key in order for us to provide the highest levels of customer service possible. To achieve this we focus on a system of continuous improvement. Through this thinking is how we’ve become known as a creative, innovative and dynamic company when it comes to industrial and environmental services.
Understanding the needs of our clients and as specialists in our market, we’ve successfully developed a range or strategies and solutions to help us deal with every individual project as well as maximising our business’ capabilities and potential.
In order to ensure these standards are obtained in everything we do, we have adopted a well-known approach to Quality Assurance called the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) cycle:
- Plan: Define the objective of the job. Identify the procedures, methods and tools needed to complete the job. Define the measures to be used to check the results of the job.
- Do: Execute the plan, train engineers in methodology, issue equipment and use tools to perform the job.
- Check: Evaluate whether or not the goal has been achieved by using measures, metrics and facts.
- Act: When gaps are defined, identify the origin of the problem and define an approach to correct or close the gap (return to the plan phase)
Check out our new Industrial Services website, dedicated to providing the finest industrial services available, including but not limited to the following:
- Vessel & Tank Cleaning
- Confined Space Entry / BA (Breathing Apparatus)
- Emergency Response
- Land Decontamination
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Bulk Liquid Transport & Disposal under ADR Regulations
- Site Clearance / Remediation
- Chemical Cleaning & Decontamination
- Site Shutdown & Maintenance
London’s Finest operate 24/7, 365 days a year, for all your industrial & environmental needs.
So this Easter Weekend, if you require our services don’t hesitate to contact us through the website or phone us on: 0808 256 5844