Class 1 or 2 HGV Driver / Operator
We are looking to recruit HGV Drivers / Operators to work from our Croydon office to compliment our existing Operations team.
The HGV Drivers / Operators will work as part of a team to respond to emergencies and maintenance of various sites providing a first class service at all times.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
• Full UK clean Driving licence – Class 1 OR 2
• Valid CSCS card
• City & Guilds Chapter 8 – signing and guarding (desirable)
• Professional customer service skills
• High standard of communication skills, both written and oral
• High attention to detail
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Time management and strong organisational skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Problem solving
• Team working
For further information, please visit click here!
Skills & Experience
• Experience of using Microsoft Office
Salary & Benefits
£9.00 p/h plus overtime
We have recently expanded our Call Centre and have Account Manager positions available.
This could be exactly what you’ve been looking for if you’re an enthusiastic, hands on individual who thrives under pressure.
Don’t delay, apply now by contacting Lee.Buck@hydro-cleansing.com
To check out our updated quality assurance and accreditations page click here.
Communication for us all here at Hydro Cleansing is key in order for us to provide the highest levels of customer service possible. To achieve this we focus on a system of continuous improvement. Through this thinking is how we’ve become known as a creative, innovative and dynamic company when it comes to industrial and environmental services.
Understanding the needs of our clients and as specialists in our market, we’ve successfully developed a range or strategies and solutions to help us deal with every individual project as well as maximising our business’ capabilities and potential.
In order to ensure these standards are obtained in everything we do, we have adopted a well-known approach to Quality Assurance called the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) cycle:
- Plan: Define the objective of the job. Identify the procedures, methods and tools needed to complete the job. Define the measures to be used to check the results of the job.
- Do: Execute the plan, train engineers in methodology, issue equipment and use tools to perform the job.
- Check: Evaluate whether or not the goal has been achieved by using measures, metrics and facts.
- Act: When gaps are defined, identify the origin of the problem and define an approach to correct or close the gap (return to the plan phase)