Why choose us?
Continuous investment in our fleet in addition to staff training has resulted in all our transportation, storage and disposal of hazardous waste / dangerous goods fully conforming with the European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR).
All the team are well versed in current and upcoming legislation, with regular training and upgrades an on-going occurrence here at Hydro Cleansing. Staying up to date and ahead of our competitors allows us to stand out from the crowd.
ADR Tankers specifications
- Fully ADR Compliant
- 32 tonne tanker, 4,200 gallon capacity
- Heavy duty hydraulic equipment
- Vacuum system
- Jetting facility up to 4,000psi
- Work lights for night work
- All electronics, locks, seals, hydraulic clamps conform to the latest ADR regulations
What we offer
As a responsible industrial and environmental services company it's our duty to ensure that all potential risks to the environment and the surrounding population are alleviated. With our hazardous waste management services you can rest assured that our advanced capabilities ensure that works are undertaken efficiently and within the required time frame.
With our state of the art ADR compliant units, all with an on board jetting facility, and our dedicated industrial services division the services we offer include but are not limited to the following:
- Hazardous waste collection, disposal or management services
- 24/7 emergency spill response or clean up crew
- Land decontamination as well as industrial cleaning services
24 HOUR EMERGENCY Contact 0800 740 8888
See more at our dedicated Industrial Services website: www.industrial-services.uk.com