Hydro Cleansing Limited have professional, highly qualified staff who have extensive experienced in various areas of confined space work. They have the appropriate understanding and knowledge, able to comprehensively asses and deliver bespoke solutions and services to each client. From the initial risk identification process, through to task implementation, we play a crucial part in confined space work.
Why choose us?
We ensure that all confined space entry is supported by at least one man. In addition to this, all engineers are first aid trained and equipped with necessary P.P.E equipment. All other equipment required including breathing apparatus, ropes, harnesses, winched, carabiners and fall/rescue equipment are always checked before their use. CCTV surveys are used to access the areas which are humanly inaccessible, making sure we are able to get a full, comprehensive understanding of conditions and project requirements. Relevant risk assessments will always be undertaken prior to projects commencing.
- Recognising the types of hazards associated with confined space work
- Conduct risk assessments for every project
- Recognise the need for correct isolation procedures
- Recognise the need for an atmospheric evaluation - this will always be conduction in confined space work
- Determine the correct safety equipment needed and P.P.E to be used
- Recognise the need for fire prevention and suppression equipment
- Demonstrate techniques required to aid with resuscitation
- Completion of an entry permit for every confined space work
- Demonstrate correct rescue procedures
A confined space is a one that has limited or restricted openings for entry and exit, one with unfavourable natural ventilation and one that is not designed for constant human occupancy, for example sewage tanks, pump rooms and tankers. Due to its nature, confined space work presents specific health and safety hazards to workers including risks of toxic or asphyxiates gas accumulation, fires, falls, noise, flooding and entrapment. Due to this, confined space work has some associated health and safety regulations, which we are committed to sustain and implement in order to protect our staff, your employees and the general public.