Hydro Cleansing Limited's super combination tankers use extremely high pressurised water jets and have powerful vacuums, capable of removing items as large and heavy as household bricks.
Why choose us?
Our super combination tankers have a reverse cycle facility whereby materials can be taken in and then discharged into a tanker. This is particularly useful as it means the unit can remain on site, continuously working, instead of having to keep leaving the site to dispose of collected wastes.
All of our tankers are operated by experienced, qualified and friendly engineers. They have the appropriate understanding and knowledge to effectively operate all of our machinery and vehicles, ensuring that we can offer you the most comprehensive, efficient service possible.
- 18,000 litre waste tank waste vacuum pump of 3,500 liquid ring cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- 250 plus metres of one inch jetting hose on a hydraulic reel
- 2,225 - 4,450 litre clean water tank for jetting
- Moveable partition wall within the tank to reduce or maximise capacity of grey water or clean water
- 9 inch boom with a reach of 6.5 metres
- Reverse cycle facility
- Jetting facility equalling 545 litres per minute
- All inlet and outlet valves on main tanks are 150mm
These units deal with specialist projects such as cleaning out mainline sewers that look after entire districts. So far, the use of these vehicles has been limited by nothing and we are still waiting to come across a scenario that these units cannot manage.