We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced/ keen Content Writer who also has well-rounded experience across various areas within Digital Media to join our marketing team and be part a growing Wet Waste Management business.
This person will be responsible for the day to day production of content on a variety of company owned websites with a view to driving large volumes of interested visitors to support the company's wider SEO goals and ambition.
Duties and responsibilities:
Research and produce well written, engaging content for a variety of websites
Producing content calendars and strategies for key websites
Engage with a network of associated businesses and brands to become more integrated with the industries we work within
Creating and distributing media streams
Regular and adhoc reporting to managers
Analysis and reporting of results
Skill and experience required
- Previous sales experience
- Strong journalistic / copywriting skills
- Wide range of Digital media experience, including Social Media, SEO, PR, PPC
- Experience in website content writing
- Experience with Word press
- Experience with content campaigns for SEO
- Experience in leveraging social media to broadcast content
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to multi-task
If this sounds like you and you wish to apply, please send your CV to email address below.
Salary & Benefits
- £18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (including all bank holidays)
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org