Hydro Cleansing are looking to recruit an experienced HGV Mechanic to join its existing team based in Croydon. You will be tasked to work with Hydro Cleansing's varied fleet of HGV's, and vans, and equipment keeping them maintained and in good working order and ready for operation. You will also be required to visit sites to assist with the repair of broken down vehicles, undertake written reports and maintain accurate records.
Skills & Experience
In order to be considered for this role you will have :
- Proven recent experience working in this role
- HGV Class 1 desirable but not essential
- HGV Class 2 desirable but not essential
- Possess the relevant qualifications required for this role (as a minimum a City & Guilds qualification)
- Possess your own tools to work with
- Be prepared to undertake shift work/overtime
Salary & Benefits
- Standard Hours: (10 hour day) Monday to Friday; to be worked between the hours of 06:00 to 19:00. (Ensuring service cover with the current team plus overtime as necessary)
- £12 - £16 p/h depending on experience
- 20 days annual leave plus bank/public holidays
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org