Hydro-Cleansing Ltd, based in Croydon, is a well-established environmental and industrial services company providing a range of support functions to clients across the South East of England. An exciting opportunity for a 'Hands-on' IT Manager to join an exciting organisation based in Croydon is now available.
- Develop, support and maintain the IT Infrastructure of the business
- The IT Technician will be the IT point of contact for other IT and business colleagues
- Build and develop effective working relationships with the business directors, senior management team in order to promote and influence IT Strategies
- Prioritising and delivering the most appropriate ICT solutions and services that contribute to the achievement of business goals.
- Ensuring the business IT solutions are fit for purpose and are effective at meeting the operational needs of the business.
- Installing new software and project manage the installation as required.
- Managing software licenses and IT purchases and IT supplier contract negotiation
- Setting up and maintaining user accounts, permissions, passwords etc., and installing hardware (Printers, servers, computers, routers etc.,)
- Installing firewalls and antivirus systems and monitoring breeches.
- Monitor the organisations network
- Supervise HCL's marketing activities including SEO and Google Adwords
- Manage and assist all help desk activities
Active Directory/Group Policy; Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013; Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services, SQU Server 2012, Window 7 * &, Optimus Group ERP Solutions
Skills & Experience
- Experience of maintaining an IT function in a similar sized company (essential)
- Experience of setting and achieving targets and producing work of high quality to agreed deadlines and budgets;
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent qualification (desirable);
- A wide exposure to IT and its wider roles and responsibilities in a similar sized company (desirable);
- Extensive experience of relationship and stakeholder management;
- Experience of training in an IT environment (desirable);
Salary & Benefits
- 30k p.a
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org