An exciting opportunity has arisen within HCL Ltd to recruit a HGV Driver/Operator with an ADR licence to work from our Croydon office to complement our existing Operations team.
Purpose of role
The HGV Driver/Operator will work as part of a team to respond to emergencies and maintenance of various sites providing a first class service at all times.
Duties / Role
- Removal of waste fluids for transfer to disposal.
- Removal of waste solids by suction for transfer to disposal.
- Dig out of solid residual and dilution by addition of high pressure water.
- Clearance and cleaning of drainage systems using high pressure water jetting.
- Work on Call-out which is performed on a rota basis.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- HGV driver who holds an ADR licence with at least 5 years experience holding classes 2,3,4,5,6 & 8,9 as a minimum
- City & Guilds Chapter 8 - signing and guarding (desirable)
- High pressure water jetting certificate
Salary & Benefits
- £10.00 - £15.00 per hour
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org