Confined Space Operatives
We are looking to recruit Confined Space Operatives to work from our Croydon office to compliment our existing team.
The Confined Space Operatives will work as part of a team to respond to emergencies and maintenance of various sites providing a first class service at all times.
Duties / Role
- Contact with new and existing clients to provide a first class service.
- Produce accurate and high quality work sheets/risk assessments/method statements
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and overtime as required.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for individuals who are willing to undertake the relevant training required for this role, however, should you possess any of the following skills and experience we will also consider your application:
- Confined Space Entry – or CP2/3/4 (essential)
- Level 3 working in high risk confined space (desirable)
- CSCS card (essential)
- Emergency First Aid (desirable)
- CSCS Card
- City & Guilds Chapter 8 – signing and guarding
- Over 2 years’ experience working within confined space
- Knowledge of the drainage
- High pressure water jetting certificate (essential)
- Full UK clean Driving Licence to 7.5 tonnes(desirable)
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary negotiable (dependant on experience) + Overtime (£25 - £40k p.a)
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Standard hours – 7am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Confined space: 1 year
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org