Hazardous Waste Removal
As a responsible industrial and environmental services company it's our duty to ensure that all potential risks to the environment and the surrounding population are alleviated. With our hazardous waste management services you can rest assured that our advanced capabilities ensure that works are undertaken efficiently and within the required time frame.
With out state of the art ADR complaint units, all with an onboard jetting facility, and our dedicated industrial services division the services we offer include but are not limited to the following:
- Hazardous waste collection, disposal or management services
- 24/7 emergency spill response or clean up crew
- Land decontamination as well as industrial cleaning services
ADR Tankers specifications
- Fully ADR Compliant
- 32 tonne tanker, 4200 gallon capacity
- Heavy duty hydraulic equipment
- Vacuum system
- Jetting facility upto 4000psi
- Worklights for night work
- All electronics, locks, seals, hydraulic clamps conform to the latest ADR regulations
Why choose us?
Continuous investment in our fleet in addition to staff training has resulted in all our transportation, storage and disposal of hazardous waste / dangerous goods fully conforming with the European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR).
All the team are well versed in current and upcoming legislation, with regular training and upgrades an on-going occurrence here at Hydro Cleansing. Staying up to date and ahead of our competitors allows us to stand out from the crowd.